We’re Going to the Great State of Texas in 2014!
We are proud to announce the 2014 conference is being held from August 25-27, 2014 in Austin, TX at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
The High Technology Crime Investigation Association Annual conference is committed to bringing its participants – members or non-members — the best training, tools and networking the industry has to offer.
We rely on the generosity of our sponsors, who take a vested interest in working with us to develop a conference that exemplifies what the HTCIA organizations stands for. By fostering the exchange of investigation-related information and ideas, we bring together a community of professionals who help one another understand and adapt to our rapidly evolving industry–to everyone’s benefit.
Here are some great reasons why you should attend:
- Case studies, tool demonstrations and in-depth discussions about many different aspects of high tech crime round out conference participants’ experience. You return home not just armed with the best information — but also able to put it to work immediately.
- Low cost. As a non-profit, we don’t have to charge the high prices that others do to deliver high quality training.
- Non-vendor-specific training. Our lecture tracks typically feature a mix of digital forensics, e-legal, information security, and similar training, along with more specific focus on topics like brand protection, industrial control systems, biotechnology, child exploitation and more!
- All-inclusive networking events that bring together investigative professionals with vendors who make critical investigative tools. Shop for the solutions that will best fit your needs
- Keynote speakers in top leadership positions from criminal investigation, cyber security, and law.
- International perspective. Participants from previous years flew in from Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, Taiwan, Pakistan, Norway, and Germany.
- The chance to learn new, field-tested methodologies for dealing with current and future threats and trends
We will be launching our 2014 Conference website and preregistration soon! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org